Finnabair's Store7 Dots StudioFlickrPinterestFacebookTwitterBlog

2015-05-05

Patience

Is there anything you need to remember about?
Fran's inspiring us to create a mixed media tag to put up over your desk.
Everyone needs such a reminder, don't you think? What would you put on yours? :)


Hello dears! I hope you're having a wonderful start to the new month. Today I'd like to share a tag I created.
Patience is not a virtue I posess in abundance, and this is a little reminder to curb my impatience. ;)


I used the Elementals Cobblestone stencil with Art Basics Light Paste and misted over Prima Empress Gold Color Bloom.
Then, I added some brightness with Gold Ochre Ecoline ink blending with water.

Some dimension comes from layering up squares of paper, denim and burlap.


I highlighted the stencil pattern with a Licorice Gelato (sounds interesting!) and a fine liner pen.

The Art Ingredients Mica Flakes have been tinted with Cobalt Color Bloom mist on a paper leaf, finished with doodling details .


I hope you enjoyed today's post and are inspired to craft your own little "reminder."

Hugs,
Fran

Materials from Mixed Media Place:

5 comments:

  1. This is stunningly graphic and incredibly cool. I'm drooling at all those layers and patterns and textures. Totally pinned this for future inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so fun Fran. I hope you won't take this as a negative because to me it's very positive... this reminds my of my hippie days!!! The denim and yellow colors, the flowers, the patterns - it's just great. I really enjoyed seeing this. Thanks bunches. j.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very beautiful Fran I love it!

    ReplyDelete

Please note: leaving a comment on this website means you agree for us to store and process your data (such as user ID) for communication, education and marketing purposes. More information on our Privacy Policy is listed on the blog.