Finnabair's Store7 Dots StudioFlickrPinterestFacebookTwitterBlog

2015-11-10

1960

Inspiration can truly wait everywhere.
It touches our hearts when it comes to a family.
Pascale cherished and showed us beauty in vintage by creating another most beautiful page!


Hello Sweeties,
Today I'm up on Mixed Media Place blog with a new family photo. This time it's a photo of my parents wedding.



I started to glue some scraps of paper on the background to add some texture. Then I added a thin layer of white crackle paste which I let dry naturally.





In the meantime, I covered the chipboards with Graphite paste, die-cut the leaves, painted the flowers and the leaves with Twinkling H2Os.




When the background was dry, I glued the chipboards with 3D Matte Gel, added some random stampings and colors with Twinkling H2Os and Mica Powder. I glued the flowers and the leaves with the 3D Matte Gel too.


I brushed lightly the flowers, the leaves and the chipboards with white gesso to give them a vintage look, and add some more colors to the background and the chipboards.


After having cut the butterflies and heat embossed them, I applied the stamp in the embossing powder while ot was still hot to give them some texture. Finally, I added some Glass Glitters and Micro Beads.

Products from Mixed Media Place:

3 comments:

Please note: leaving a comment on this website means you agree for us to store and process your data (such as user ID) for communication, education and marketing purposes. More information on our Privacy Policy is listed on the blog.