Finnabair's Store7 Dots StudioFlickrPinterestFacebookTwitterBlog

2017-09-24

Cherish the moment by Eirini Tsaima



Hello hello again!!
I'm so happy to be here again in this new and so talented team of Mixed Media Place showing you a new work i made, using the wonderful gifts i received by Finnabair and Andrzej. Thank you for the amazing parcel, i really enjoyed it!



This time i decided to alter a plastic box from Filadelphia cheese...yes yes...i glued the two pieces, one behind the other, in order to make a small shadow box.



I covered it with Finnabair White Texture Paste with gauze and chipboard from the box. I added some Modeling Paste by Finnabair to create some texture and glueing my chipboards too. I painted several spots with Finnabair Acrylic paints pink and light blue and some Inka Gold green paste.



Then i stamped with Finnabair stamps in order to emphasize my crackles and also i added some stones, glitter etc with modeling paste. Finally i placed  my metallic embelishments and 7dots stickers with some purple and teal crystals too.
I hope you like the result!! 






It was so nice to be here again,as this team is a part of my hear...Thank you again for stopping by... Love you and keep being creative... Eirini


2 comments:

  1. It is beautiful, so many lovely layers of colour and texture, love it! Thank you for sharing x

    ReplyDelete